COMMERCIAL PILOT GROUND SCHOOL
Give Your Career The Green Light To Take-Off
What are the main topics covered?
- All Areas and Questions Covered in the FAA Written Exam
- Aerodynamics: Lift/Drag
- Aircraft Performance, Weight Balance, Ground Operations, Take-Off and Landings.
- Expanded Navigational Training: HSI, VOR, ADF
- Procedures and Airport Operations
- Must be 18 years of age (16 to take the written test)
- Must read, speak, write, and understand the English language
- Must have at least a 2nd Class medical certificate
- Must have private pilot license
- 250 flight hours required
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is for the pilot who plans a career in aviation. Your commercial rating is required before you can earn money flying.
What Are The Benefits?
Earn your Commercial Pilot rating and you'll be able to actually get paid for flying. Imagine that. By taking this course, you'll understand the rules and regulations regarding commercial aviation and learn some important skills. This course will set you on the path to an exciting and rewarding career. This is a three day class that is usually taught in one weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
The course fee is only $375.00, and includes all course materials.